Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Grafico Challenge

Here's another card I completed today (I'm on a roll) It is a challenge found at http://mygraficochallengeblog.blogspot.com/. They actually supplied me with this little bird so I could enter this challenge, Isn't it the cutest. I coloured this digital print with copics and you can't really see it but I used a Atyou Spica copic marker (twinkling like stars) on the colourful feathers also the D'vine embossing folder for the bottom part of the card. I made it a thank you to say thanks for the freebie print, I love it!!
Hope you like, thanks for taking a peek
Lisa

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Super Cute! I love the DP and your nesties. Are these new? Thanks for playing along.
Hugs

Unknown said...

oh its beautiful! love what you did with the image.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Girl your cards are just too cute!! I just got my Grafico freebie and will be working her up this week sometime. LOVE THIS!!

Jeanette said...

Lisa,

I love how you colored the bird with the different colors in the tail feathers.

Thanks for playing along and making our little birdie look so pretty.

Jeanette