Saturday, November 7, 2009

Special Folds at SSDS

I had so much fun completing this card for Stamp, Scrap and Doodles challenge of Special Folds. I used the stair step fold for this Out of this World birthday card for my son. I have a variety of images from Dustin Pike, the digi shack and colouring book pages and I used copics to colour all in and added black and Dark blue Stampin' up pastels to the background sky. So what do you think, do you have a special fold you would like to share with us?? Head on over to the SSDS blog and check out all the neat special folds I really hope you can join us this week, a great prize is up for grabs.
This card is also perfect for Stamp with Fun's card with a scene challenge too
Have a great weekend
Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card, it's just too cute!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a super fun card. I love all the cute images and the style of the card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Angie Cortes said...

This is so FUN Lisa! I love the images and the awesome colors! TOO Cute!

Nilla said...

What a lovely and fun card! Someone will love it! Thanks for joining the fun at SWF! Hugs Nilla

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card!

Micki said...

What a fun card...... but they look so time consuming, are they? Of course, nothing is more time consuming than me trying out different folds and wasting half a pack of cs, lol.

Love this card!!!!

hugs

Anonymous said...

wow a super fun scene card !!! thanks for joining in our challenge .
hugs tina46
swf-team

Diane Davies said...

I just love this card! I've never tried one of these but they look so cool. : )