Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flower pot card at SSDS

Stamp, Scrap and Doodles challenge this week is a flower pot card, this was an amazingly easy card to complete, it really was. I thought it would have been much harder but with the great tutorial found here it was so simple.
I used flowers and leaves from the local dollar store to add to my flower pot and I used the Martha Stewart dollie punch.
I would love to see your flower card pot so check out the tut and try it out we have a wonderful sponsor this week, Dustin Pike.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the lovley comments on my blog, fab flower pot card. I will have to join in again this week. I do love those cards x

Phebe Meeder said...

VERY VERY Awesome card beautiful Lisa and no stamp either

Welcome! said...

Hey Lisa, this is SO awesome! I love it!

Regina said...

beautiful Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Awesome flower pot!

Micki said...

Great great flower pot card! I actually used yours as a visual :-). I love it.