Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grey Skies


Here is my take on Stamps and smiles sketch challenge found at http://www.sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com/

I used a Charmed Cards and Crafts digital image this one is a freebie to try downloading them but there is lots and lots of cute images. I coloured her in with copics and added stickles to the puddles to make them look more tempting to splash in, hehe.
Swiss dots embossing folder was also used and a scalloped circle punch too
Do you see those yummy copics you can win them at http://charmedcrafts.blogspot.com/ alittle blog candy with a twist check out the details you have till August 4th. If you don't enter wish me luck cause I would LOVE them, it would most definitely help with the the grey skies we have be having here in Ontario
Lisa





3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Lisa, I LOVE your fun design and your coloring is SO much fun! You rocked out sketch!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

ineke said...

hahaha this card makes rainy grey days fun !!!!!
i love your happy card !

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute! I love the sparkly puddles. I hear you on the rainy days!