Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scrappin' Great Deals Monthly Kit Preview

When Shiela Contacted me from Scrappin' Great Deals to create with her January Monthly kit I was so excited to do so, it was so much fun receiving this kit in the mail and creating projects for it. These are some of them that I have completed at this time and I have lots of supplies left from the kit too

I used Dress up Danni from High Hopes for the first card with paper and embelishments from the kit

For the second card I made an easel card with Miss Dressy Anya from The Greeting Farm and found at SGD's

For my Third Card I used a Kraftin' Kimmie Image shy EmmyLou and coloured her in with copics and you can purchase this image at SGD's too, I also used Spoon Full's Sketch to complete this card
On this Layout I used the paper and sticker letters to complete, I also used the
Autumn Type embossing folder by Cuttlebug found at SGD's too.
I had so much fun playing with all of the kit, and it will be available to purchase Jan 1 2010 at Scrappin' Great Deals You can stop by there store in Kilworth, Ontario or order online

4 comments:

Welcome! said...

Awesome creations Lisa, your kids are adorable!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!

coldwaters2 said...

What some beauties you have created Lisa they are so gorgeous your colours and designs are wonderful and so inspirational.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Rachel said...

These are all beautiful Lisa! you did a great job using the items from the kit.
hugs,
Rachel

Unknown said...

Great work Lisa! Some beautiful cards! Your double layout is lovely, great balance! Thanks for playing along!