Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've been Bad!!!

Well not that bad, I just went on a shopping spree at The Town Scraper where Whiff of Joy stamps are currently 40% off or more, so how could I resist that, right? oh and I finally met Phebe there too (she's so sweet).
If you live close to Petrolia I recommend that you stop over there and check things out it is a beautiful store with lots of great deals it is worth the drive over.
While I was there I picked up the Chrysanthimum Fairy that I won on there last blog hop too. Right now there 3rd Humble pie blog hop is going on so be sure to check it out, lots of great cards/ideas and a wonderful prize that you could win.
well I'm off, now I have to choose what stamp to use first, LOL
Lisa

4 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

It's good to be bad! Beth

Jacilynn said...

OH, what a load! super cute! I'd love Charlie, bench, girl smelling flowers.
x

Welcome! said...

Hey great score!!! Love those WOJ's!!!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Phebe is super nice eh!! Where abouts do you live?!!?