Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sketch 37 by Anne

today I completed a card for just Christmas and Birthday cards at http://christmasandbirthdaycards.blogspot.com/ and seeing that it is such a super hot/humid week here in Ontario I was thinking of cooler conditions so I made a winter card with glidabella as the image. for the first time I used White perfect puff to add puffiness to her bottom of her jacket sleeves and around her neck, you can't really tell but it puffed up very nicely. copics to colour her in and I used a scalloped oval nestie too.
Hope you like and keep cool
Lisa

2 comments:

Karin said...

what a fabulous card.
Love the great papers, colours and cute Bella image.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

Happy Crafter said...

Great card love the image and papers:)
Val xxx