Friday, June 5, 2009

Bling, Bling















This weeks challenge at Secret Crafters found at http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ is all about bling. I had completed this card for a card tag recently found at Kims Kreative Korner http://kimmerbe.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/card-tag-4-reveal/ and I haven't posted it yet sooo I thought it was a perfect bling, bling project for this weeks challenge too. I added some gems and lots of stickles to make fairy Lily from Pink Cat Studio sparkle. Isn't she the sweetest fairy ever? I think she is just so adorable so make a wish and I hope it comes true.
Thanks for taking a peek
Lisa

6 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

boy Lisa you are a fast one!!!!!! Love that card and that image...

I just received that set of stamps in the mail today! :o) I can't wait to get them on some EZ mount and use them.. have a great weekend...janny

Sarah said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for linking to my blog candy. Fingers crossed and good luck!
xx :0)

CraftyC said...

Its so sweet Lisa, a great stamp choice. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex

Kimberley said...

Love it!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lisa, I love the image she's so cute, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x