Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday, Sponsor and News

Tut Tuesday time at Digital Delights and look at what
Deanna is teaching about today, learn how to make this great gift box, head on over to Digital Delights for the directions.









Digital Delights is sponsoring Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog, so be sure to stop by and enter!!











Digital Delights was chosen to be featured in the December issue of Scrapstreet Magazine!! which is an online magazine and is just filled with wonderful creations, information and ideas!! Congrats Digital Delights!!!!

There are several pages devoted to Digital Delights, Pop on over and see for yourself!!

Whoo, lots of fun news today!!!

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

What a treat! I got over here a few minutes ago and then got distracted by your links to Looby Lou so I took a detour and I am just now getting back LOL See this is why I can't make comments on everyone's blogs any more - I am ADHD of bloggers!!