Saturday, August 27, 2011

Something Different

Happy Saturday
today I thought I would work on something different
I used glossy paper and brayered with my Big Juicy Ink pad
then added this Penny Black Fantasy tree with Black Archival Ink and
heat embossed enchanted Gold over top to give some sparkle.
Using my ever favorite Cheery Lynn Die and Wild Orchard roses I added to the side.
This card is for:
Show and Tell - - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz -– Glitter It
Freshly Brewed - - #61 embossing
Paper Shelter Challenge  - #28 diecuts/punches
Clear It Out! - - Glitter it!! (Must use glitter)
Paper Take Weekly - Dies To Die For (Use Diecuts)
Woodware USA -- Try a New Technique
Wild orchids- sketch

16 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Wow!! What a lovely Fall card! I love the tree and think it came out wonderful!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Lis

Kristie said...

Beautiful card! Love your brayer work!!

Debs said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at TPS
Hugs Debs

Martha said...

ahhh to adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

jules said...

wow Lisa it's gorgeous!!!

Kim said...

This is great ! Love it!

Kim

Dora said...

O wow this is simply stunning, loving the brayer effect xxx

Sheryl said...

Hi Lisa! WOW! You have chosen a gorgeous color choice to make a STUNNING CARD! It's simply beautiful and elegant! I'm so glad that you have joined us for our "Emboss It" challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
Hugs, Sheryl
http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lisa I love this so much what fantastic Autumn colours the image and design are ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stacy said...

Wow this is beautiful! I haven't used a brayer or glossy paper forever! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!

Stacy D.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Marina said...

This is beautiful

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the flourishes and the beautiful flowers. that embossed is just lovely. Makes me long for Fall all the more!

Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Emboss it challenge.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

punknscrap said...

Lovely card, gorgeous Autumn colours. thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Crafting Misfit said...

I just totally love this, everything about it!

Thanks for linking up to my show and tell! Remember, every Friday at
my Website we do it again!

Rebecca
"Crafting Misfit"